Welcome to Fashionista!

Hello! Welcome to the Fashionista blog, a blog for all your Teen Fashionista advice!

Hello to the DirectTv Scholarship Panel! Please do not mind the title or previous posts of this blog. I used to write on this blog for fun when I was younger.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

ACCESSORIES! :)

All of these pictures are from Forever21.com!

Hi guys, how are you today?
So today I am posting about..
ACCESSORIES!
Things that fit in this category are:
Jewelry
Scarves
Belts
Hats
Sunglasses
etc..

In this post I'll be covering: Jewelry only..

Currently, I am in 'unusual' & Cute Jewelry..
I want to stand out with jewelry, but not too much.
Unusual jewelry, I describe by: cool, and something that people would
notice and go "That's so cool! Where'd you get it at?!"

An example of this 'Unusual Jewelry' is:

This is from Forever 21.com , & $3.80 so really cheap!
I believe this is unusual in a cool way, so I would definitely get this. :D


'Girly Jewelry' is what I am into too,
this could include dangly bracelets, or Rosy Rings or maybe Jewelry with heart-
shaped locks attached:

What I like about this, is how girly it is. It's a nice ring, that you can easily put on .



Second, this is very girly too.
It has a nice flowery touch, but also has random crystals attached.


So, hopefully this helped out with your jewelry finds, my favorite store is Forever 21,
but I heard that Charlotte Russe has great finds aswell.

Bye guys, have a great start to the week!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment